Sunday, March 11, 2018

"Red Sail" by Lynda Cookson

Last day of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.

Thank you so much everyone out there for putting up with me on a daily basis this past month ... you lovely comments and patience have been very appreciated. I know that if I hadn't put it out there for public viewing every day, I wouldn't have learned nearly as much as I did.

Halfway through I felt quite drained with it but got past that and may even do it again on an annual basis. Who knows!

Painting no. 30 in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge
"Red Sail"
Acrylic on Paper
5.5" x 11" (17 cm x 28 cm)


"Red Sail" by Lynda Cookson



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...