Monday, December 18, 2017

Tropical Landscape Painting, Florida Art, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Sunday Sail", 6x8" Palette Knife Oil

Heading from Florida's intra-coastal waterway, into the inlet and out to the sea.  The perfect way to spend a weekend.
purchase here
100 + shipping
 When I was a child, growing up in Ohio, this was my dream.  Tropical waters, palm trees, sailboats.  I am blessed that my dreams came true.

I always want to put a little texture in my paintings.  My palette knife is my favorite tool.


MY WEBSITE

Thanks for visiting my blog today.


www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Un petit coin de paradis que vous avez rendu encore plus paradisiaque avec cette belle oeuvre !
    Bravo !

    Gros bisous et joyeuses fêtes ❄️❄️ ☃️☃️ ❄️❄️

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...