Friday, December 30, 2016

Wedding Gift for His Bride by Marion Hedger


Looking through my archive of commissioned paintings I came across this collage which I don't think I have posted before.

These four paintings were commissioned last year as a wedding present from the groom for his new bride. They were all of places that were special to them both.

This was such a sweet and loving gift don't you think?

If you would like to commission a painting of a special place for someone special or why not treat yourself, contact me HERE


If you would like to commission a painting of a special place for someone special or why not treat yourself, contact me HERE

CONNECT WITH ME:

1 comment:

  1. What a meaningful gift! Yes, that was super-nice of him. How wonderful to have a collection of paintings that are meaningful to them both. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...