Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Figurative Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 14x18" Figurative Oil Painting "Just another Sunset", SOLD

This painting was a Christmas commission of two young sisters.

SOLD
I love the composition of this painting.  Two loving sisters, with that protective arm around the little one.


The big challenge here was to represent the beautiful sunset, without allowing it to become the bride of the painting.


 My client was wonderful, commissioning me way back in August, which allowed me plenty of time to complete this painting.



Thanks so much for viewing my blog today.


Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...