Friday, August 26, 2016

"Potted Mini Oranges" by Lynda Cookson

In a major effort to brighten up my studio and provide more still life subjects, I created an indoor flower garden in the large window of my studio. These mini potted oranges were one of the first finds to add their treasure to my garden.

"Potted Mini Oranges" is waiting to be framed so is not formally for sale yet ... but if you are interested, please email me HERE (lyndacookson@gmail.com) or click either of the images or their titles, and we can chat!

My website for all art purchases can be found at : http://WildSummers.com

lyndacookson@gmail.com

lyndacookson@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...