Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Collage of Ballet Shoe Paintings by Lynda Cookson

Swishing along with my painting collages for the moment, as a teenager there was no way on earth my paternal parent was going to let me take art lessons or art as a subject at school - so my creative life began with music and dancing. Not ballet dancing ... ballroom dancing. I went on, in my early 20s, to open my first business - a Dance Studio where I taught basic ballroom dancing and, because it was the early 80s ... disco dancing! (I know as you read that, that your arm shot up in the air pointing straight at the ceiling and you thought of John Travolta!!!)

With dancing in mind, I produced a series of ballet shoe paintings.

These are still for sale from my website www.WildSummers.com

www.WildSummers.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...