Friday, June 26, 2015

ORIGINAL 30" X 30" OIL PAINTING BY SARAH MORLEY FOR SALE




Here is another of the paintings done for my 'New Year's Challenge' which I am still doing, 6 months later! Anyone who read my earlier blog about this may remember that this was my challenge to myself to paint something with figures/portrait as every other painting. This challenge is taking an interesting turn - I started off finding the figures and portraits quite hard work, and the landscapes or seascapes in between as being a rest - but, here's the thing, the figures are getting easier and I am less interested in the landscapes!

This painting is another from my series of paintings of Piccadilly Station, Manchester, England. But this is probably the sort of scene you could see in many stations now - always someone checking a phone or a tablet while waiting to do the commute! The painting is called 'Piccadilly Station, No 2'.

The painting is totally with a knife, although I did underpaint with a brush initially.

The painting is for sale for $550 inclusive of shipping. For more details please contact me through my website - www.sarahmorleyfineart.com, call me on 447946432818 ( outside UK) or 07946432818.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...