Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Oh Happy Day! by Kay Wyne


Oh Happy Day!
18" x 36" Oil on Heavy Duty Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Floral Still Life Painting
I loved painting this palette knife painting.  It was a day when everything fell into place and I the painting process was so much fun.  I was wanting to explore the greens, muddy greys and violets.  Spending a lot of time mixing my oils, I limited myself to various shades of those colors only.  The horizontal format was fun to work on...a change from my favorite square format.  This painting was part of an exhibit at Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas, Texas and is still on display there.  Thanks for looking at my art....Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...