Friday, March 20, 2015

"Down in the Valley" by Karla Nolan, unframed palette knife oil painting



Driving south to Salida, along the Collegiate Range, I couldn't help but notice the houses nestled below the foothills and mountains.  This was during the fall, the colors were just beginning to turn, and I wondered, what would it be like to live down in that valley?  This question will never be answered, as I have no plans to move anytime soon, but to me it's the sort of place that so many visitors to Colorado just dream about owning!

"Down in the Valley", 18"x24" unframed palette knife oil painting on canvas,  write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...