Friday, February 13, 2015

Red SUnflowers by Natasa Vretenar

visit me at www.artbynv.com

12x24"

I love painting many things, and places. One of my favorite places on Earth is New Mexico. I try and visit NM whenever I can. I will hopefully go there this summer again. In the mean time here is a painting with two different kinds of sunflowers that grow wild in NM. They pop up everywhere - some are completely yellow and some are with orange/red coloring like the three on the top! Real pretty and colorful.

There is a group of artists that paints from a NM reference photo. It is really fun to see how different artists interpret one reference photo. Some of the reference photos are quite a challenge too.

website is www.letspaintnewmexico.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...