Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hothouse Sunnies and a Tuscany Painting Workshop - by Nancy Medina Art


 Hothouse Sunnies
by Nancy Medina

Class Demonstration
12X12
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas


Hothouse Sunnies was one of my six class demonstrations during my flower and landscape painting workshop in North Texas this weekend. The tulips we painted are still blooming, the gift that keeps on giving and my house is filled with fresh flowers - one of the fringe benefits of being a flower painting teacher! I love my job.... Another great perk, besides helpers who are cute and furry and four-footed, is getting to travel and teach - my next European destination is coming up in June and you are invited! Painters and non-painters alike are welcome - I'm saving a poppy with your name on it!

Painting Under the Tuscan Sun

June 6-13, 2015



Visit Tuscany with me during the height of poppy bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...