Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Paradise

 Paradise
5" x 7" oil on stretched canvas
Available on Etsy - $55 plus shipping


Mid winter in the north is cold and dark and full of snow. It makes me long for warm sun and bright colours, like this Bird of Paradise flower.


I toned the canvas with a cool pink (Hornyak Pink by Kama Pigments) that I let peek through the paint and add interest.

Have a peek at what's available in my Waifs & Strays sale of original art which continues until January 31st.   Free shipping on most pieces within North America!

You can find more of my work on my website Jeanette Jobson Fine Art, my blog, Illustrated Life and on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...