Monday, January 26, 2015

"Maui Towards the Island of Lanai" by Northern California Artist Mark Bidstrup


From the town of Kihei in west Maui looking towards the small island of Lanai. Also known as the pineapple island. I painted this in the morning with shadows behind me and before the heat of the day and, of course, the tradewinds.

6" x 8" (15x20cm) Oil on canvas Panel $175.00 unframed. Shipping included.

Please contact me at m_bidstrup@yahoo.com if you are interested in this painting. (gallery inquiries are always welcome!)

Visit my Blog at: http://markbidstrup-paintings.blogspot.com/ for more examples of my work.

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...