Sunday, December 14, 2014

Small Seascape, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Offshore Storm" by Carol Schiff, 9x12" Oil

Living on the coast of Florida, I paint lots of seascapes.  This small seascape is a combination of brushwork and palette knife.

Purchase here
175 + shipping
After the hectic days before Christmas, I thought we could all use a soothing scene today.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day with your loved ones.  Are you headed out to face the shopping crowds one last time today?  My plan is to stay home, with a good book.

Thank you for reading my blog today.




www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...