Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Lavender Fields by Kay Wyne - Sold


Lavender Fields
Sold
14" x 14" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Palette Knife Painting
Contact Kay with any comments or questions.
This painting has a new home!  This is one of my Wildflower Landscapes that I painted in 2014.  I worked on a series of them, and have explored many possibilities with this subject matter.  I am starting next year out with a paint challenge, and hoping to have a creative and productive 2015.  I think I will paint whatever I feel like painting...with Roosters and Cows at the top of my list.  I hope you all have a safe and fun New Years Eve!  Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...