Monday, December 29, 2014

"Red Sunset in Winter" by Karla Nolan, framed painting on glass






I've resumed painting on glass and present you with my version of a snowy evening with a vivid sunset!  This sort of art can be trying to produce, there are always the unexpected color mixes, problems with tools, spills, and, of course, impatience!  I must say that I do enjoy the results, however, if not always the process!  

"Red Sunset in Winter", 11"x14" painting on glass (measured edge to edge glass) in frame shown, $450 includes s/h in continental U.S., Paypal accepted, click button on my blogspot listed below or write me for more information at KarlaNolan@gmail.com

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...