Sunday, October 19, 2014

"Santa Fe Doors: The Bell", matted watercolor and ink painting by Karla Nolan






My husband and I are on vacation in California and I am behind in my art blog posts, so here goes, another taste of Santa Fe, doors, adobe and such.  As I recall, the skies were quite blue the day I saw this door, it was a hot and dry day but knowing the way adobe walls are built, good insulation, I knew it would be nice and cool inside the rooms of this building...and it was..  This was actually an outside courtside wall, a small patio was located behind it, then the room in which we stayed.  I don't know the significance of the bell, it was just there, but the whole scene was charming, which is what I remember best about Santa Fe:  the charm and ambience of the city.  

"Santa Fe Doors: The Bell", matted watercolor and ink painting, approximately 3.5"x4.5" image in off-white mat to fit 8"x10" frame, $100 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button located on my blogspot listed below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...