Thursday, October 16, 2014

Painting on Sale | Flower Painting | Daily Painting | Small Oil Painting | African Violets by Carol Schiff | 6x8" still life

It is always fun to pick my weekly painting on sale, here on my blog.  This week I was thinking flowers, so I decided to offer this little African Violet painting.

Purchase here
95. with 25. rebate
I love the purples, pinks and blues and yes, even the blue greens, in this daily painting.  All my favorite colors!

This is how it works:

Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $94.95 and shipping. You must write ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $25.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.  



Tip for artists:  Instead of purchasing art books, I purchase paintings from my favorite artists.  I find it much more helpful for me to study technique and brushwork from an actual example instead of a book.  I have the added benefit of owning original artwork which I enjoy daily in my home.

Hope you like my bargain of the day!  This offer expires Friday, Oct. 17th at 12:01 a.m.







www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...