Monday, October 13, 2014

Dusted Pink Hydrangas, a New DVD, and a Dallas Arboretum Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1584349

 Dusted Pink Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Dusted Pink Hydrangeas is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio. I couldn't resist this bucket of fresh flowers at the market yesterday. Yes they're out of season. Yes it's a little late to replant them in my garden (though I shall give it my best try!). Really though, could you walk by these pink flowers at the market and buy spinach or green beans instead? I mean, what do they take us crazy flower folks for, health nuts?? 

My final Dallas Arboretum one-day workshop is coming up on October 25. It's a beautiful time of year to visit the gardens, with their famous 1000-pumpkin display in all its grand glory calling to us outside the classroom windows. The pansies also beckon, and the vanishing pools and koi ponds and rose gardens, too. I hope you'll join me there! Read more about that by clicking this thingy ma bob...

In other news I'm reviewing my newest DVD today - Sunflowers and Strawberries. My favorite fruit, my favorite flower, with a few daisies thrown in to keep you smiling. Coming soon to a DVD player near you! Stay tuned to my art bloggy flower friends for news on when it will be ready for pre-order, plus all the flower news to come!



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1584349

The studio models take a bow!


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/page/5185/videos-and-dvds

Sunflowers and Strawberries, coming soon to a DVD player near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...