Monday, October 27, 2014

"Blue Mist Falling", original watercolor painting by Karla Nolan





There is a weather phenomeon called "virga" which means wisps of precipitation evaporating before reaching the ground.  I've found that the most interesting time of day for one to observe this is, of course, at sunset!  You know my passion for those early evening skies, don't you?  Here it is, presented as a blue mist, falling, in watercolor.

"Blue Mist Falling", original watercolor painting, 11.5"x15", $175 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button located at my blogspot listed below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...