Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Abstract Aspen Palette Knife Painting

commission a painting
©1990-2014 Abstract Aspen Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
Inspired by Yellowstone National Park and the hydrothermal pools scattered about its interior, I painted, "Abstracted Daydream".

Working solely with my palette knife, I created this 16"x20" textured acrylic painting.  I had a lot of fun with this one.  Yellowstone is a National treasure!

My work is available to purchase by contacting me my through my website.  Please note that I paint commissions.  You can read about the commission process on my website.  Thanks for viewing!  Jill  www.JillSaurFineArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...