Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tors Cove

 Tors Cove - sold
30" x 40" oil on canvas

This painting recently sold and was one of my favourites.  I love creating wooden boats and the water surface they sit on.  I'm currently in the process of painting a series of 30" x 40" wooden boat paintings but can't share much of them until my solo exhibition opens in the spring.

But I will be sharing peeks at progress during the series and am ready to put painting number six on the easel this week.  Finding time to fit in teaching classes and workshops, a day job and this project is pushing the limits but always fun.

You can see more of my work on my website www.jeanettejobson.com or like my page on Facebook.  My blog Illustrated Life is updated as frequently as I can (I sometimes miss a week :)) and you'll find most of my day to day conversations about art and life on Facebook.  I hope to talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...