Saturday, September 27, 2014

"Red Poppy Quartet" by Karla Nolan, original watercolor painting




This was a good experience, I've learned a lot about watercolor painting and am enjoying it most days.  There are those "off" days, of course, but one encounters them in any endeavor and that does not exclude any form of art media!  Oh my!  I love the poppies, always have, any kind -- hope you like this painting as much as I do, a great time painting.  Isn't that what it's all about?  (And, yes, I do use palette knives in conjunction with many of the watercolor paintings, amazingly! 
 
"Red Poppy Quartet", watercolor painting, 5"x9", $90 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button located on my blogspot listedd below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information
 

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...