Monday, July 21, 2014

Painting on Sale | Urban Painting | Small Oil Paintings | Walking to Manhattan by Carol Schiff | 6x12 Oil

When I visit New York City, I always walk across the Brooklyn Bridge.  It is such an exciting activity and everyone I have introduced it to has enjoyed it.  The views are fantastic!

This painting was done from a reference photo taken  mid-way across the Brooklyn Bridge.  The view is of the Manhattan Bridge.



Purchase here
120 MINUS 60. rebate


The painting is listed at $120., but this week I have a really good price for you.  Purchase this painting from the link above and you will be asked to pay $119.95 plus shipping.  As soon as I am notified of your payment,  I will refund you $60.00 on your credit card or Paypal account.  That is correct 50% off for readers of this blog only.  You must write ART SALE on your order to receive the rebate.  
This offer expires at 12:01A.M. Friday July 25, 2014, PDT.

Thanks so much for reading my blog today.


www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...