Saturday, July 26, 2014

"As the Sun Slips Behind the Loire River" by Karla Nolan


A number of years ago my husband and I traveled through the Loire Valley to visit Amboise.  We settled in to our tiny room, rested from the ordeals of the car travel, and prepared to dine.  As we were walking towards our restaurant, the sun was just beginning to slip behind the river.  With patience and persistence, we saw the magnificent results of another day, reflections above and below the water line. 

"As the Sun Slips Behind the Loire River", 18"x24" unframed palette knife oil painting on canvas panel, $865 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button on my blogspot below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...