Sunday, June 22, 2014

Wild Abandon Hydrangeas and My New Video - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e9eqbynr555e57ad&llr=lmrhfmcab

Wild Abandon Blue Hdyrangeas
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Archival Panel
SOLD


.

My blue brushes were all warmed up, so the hydrangea parade continues in Flower Mound Studio this week. There are some very important characteristics about hydrangeas that are singular to these flowers and really "tell the story" of these woodland beauties. My garden is full of hydrangeas, most of whom are refugees from earlier workshops. I buy them in pots to paint in class whenever possible, then plant them in my garden after class is over. It's the ultimate in recycling - paint the flower, plant the flower! I share the personality traits of hydrangeas, plus all my favorite color combinations, in my on demand video. Here's a sample for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...