Saturday, May 17, 2014

Rocky Mountain Sunrise Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Rocky Mountain Sunrise 
32 x 48 inches Oil on Canvas.
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

Short short fast posting.   Terry had wrist surgery on Friday and I am doing the wife/nurse thing for the next two weeks. I will try and post on and off as I can and I hope to keep painting. 

This painting was finished on Thursday. Personally I love it.  The strength and majesty of the stance of the horses and the colors just pull me straight into it.  I am debating on submitting this for a museum show in El Paso later this summer. Let me know your thoughts.

As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things. Ecclesiastes 11:5 


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...