Monday, May 19, 2014

Original oil paintings Angel with Butterfly and All Dogs go to Heaven by Karen Tarlton

 Angel with Butterfly
12x16
Sold
All Dogs go to Heaven
8x8
Oil

Sometimes I do wake up in the middle of the night with a thought suddenly in my head. Inspriration from I don't know where, but since I can't paint at 2 a.m. I just go write it down.
(My husband is used to my pitter paddering around in the middle of the night now.)
In the morning, there it is, like a note from the heavens....paint this! Anyway here are my latest.
The dog one may have been inspired by my Maggie, pushing her way onto my pillow the other night but whatever it was, HERE THEY ARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...