Thursday, May 29, 2014

Original Mixed Media, 8x10" Mixed Media, "Nature" by Carol Schiff

Today I am featuring something quite different for me.  Last summer I was able to take a workshop from the fabulous Carol Nelson.  I was so curious and fascinated by her work.  Carol did not disappoint!

purchase here
145 + shipping

We have several fun filled days, learning new techniques and searching for oddities to use as materials.  Carol has been known to find her supplies in ditches on more than one occasion.  Being the ultimate creative artist, she finds possibilities in items you and I throw away daily.

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK
JOIN ME ON ETSY
CHECK OUT MY PRINTS
It was a wonderful, fun workshop and I came home excited about a new world of possibilities.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...