Saturday, May 31, 2014

Blue Mist Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Blue Mist
 24 x 30  Oil on Canvas.

Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

This is a painting completed last year. It is indeed available on my website with close up shots, and if you love it and want to make an offer, please email me. It is in my top ten favorite list for the past two years.  I have the photos I took as I worked on this baby and was looking at them yesterday and thought... how did I do it?  It is the Holy Spirit working for sure through my hands.  I often feel I am on a journey without knowing the destination. Having to just sit back and not try to control is always the hardest thing for me. 


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...