Tuesday, April 22, 2014

"Six Red Poppies Sitting in the Sun" by Karla Nolan



I guess this is what happens when one has grandchildren -- you start doing a sing song bit!  I could just hear myself telling them about these poppies, reaching towards the warmth of the sun -- in fact, we just planted poppy seeds in four trays around the garden.  Here's to hoping for good growth, both with grandchildren and poppy flowers! 

"Six Red Poppies Sitting in the Sun", 20"x10" unframed palette knife oil painting on gallery wrapped canvas, $395 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button on my BlogSpot, listed below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information
 
Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...