Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Video of Signs of Spring Blue Iris and the Truth About What Goes on in Flower Mound Studio


Signs of Spring Blue Iris
by Nancy Medina
and Howard Pee Pugpants

SOLD 

14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Stay tuned to my art blog

for a FREE video of this

painting coming soon!

.




Signs of Spring is the newest iris painting among a collection of these growing in Flower Mound Studio this week, thanks to the explosion of color in my iris beds! I cut a few blues and brought them into the studio, placing them in a teal vase to inspire Signs of Spring. Little did I know, there was a hidden camera in the studio, which captured the truth about what goes on behind the brush. I hope this film doesn't go viral, it could spell absolute disaster for my reputation as an artist! Visit my art blog to see the video in question....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...