Tuesday, March 18, 2014

White Hydrangea Color Burst - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.com

Detail: Color Burst Container Garden
36X36
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Nancy Medina
Flower Mound Art Studio
Flower Mound, Texas
 
My New Video!
Flower Painting Workshops
My Art Web Site
My Art Blog

Follow Me on Facebook

Color Burst Container Garden is the newest painting on the easel today. I decided to go just a little overboard with the color, because there was no one in the studio providing adult supervision whatsoever. As you can tell from my table loaded with flowers, I went grocery shopping, also with no adult supervision whatsoever. I forgot to pick up dishwasher soap, I was so distracted by the pots of blue hydrangeas. Perfectly understandable. How could I keep from crimping my flowers, if they had to share space in the cart with bulky grocery items such as milk and eggs?


http://nancymedina.com

Color Burst in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...