Sunday, March 23, 2014

Stars Reach Red Roses and a Louisiana Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina


Stars Reach Red Roses
by Nancy Medina

SOLD
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel

Today was the first day of my Lafayette, Louisiana workshop, with 17 very talented ladies from Mississippi, Alabama, and across Louisiana. We had so many flowers to choose from, today's paintings featured purple tulips, white hydrangeas, and blue delphiniums. Visit my art blog today to see photos from class. While I'm teaching painting, the gals are teaching me some wonderful local sayings that I'll be sharing with you soon.  I have to run, we are heading out to the Blue Dog Cafe for some awesome cajun food. Come on out and meet us there - If you hurry, I'll save you a bite of key lime pie....




The studio models take a bow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...