Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Painted Ladies of Louisiana and Going Up Two Pant Sizes in Lafayette - Sunflower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.com

 Painted Ladies of Louisiana With Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina

Class Demonstration

SOLD

20X20
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



I got a phone call from blogger yesterday asking where I've been the past few days. I had such a fun time painting flowers with the talented ladies of Lafayette, Louisiana, and eating large portions every night of crab etouffe, shrimp gumbo and roasted oysters with parmesan dribbled generously in butter that I completely lost track of time. By Day 2, none of the pants I had packed in my suitcase fit anymore. My fingers were no longer able to type anything discernible on my laptop keyboard with the exception of "Siri, find directions to the nearest Cajun Restaurant...PRONTO!" I'm a firm believer, however, that if you're going to indulge, do it with something absolutely yummy, and I have never found a bad restaurant in Louisiana. Had I planned better, I would have anticipated this before departure, and packed something with an elastic waistband.... Read more...



http://nancymedina.com

 I put a mardi gras hat on my little orange....



 Smiling ladies, hydrangea paintings, sunflowers, what more could one need?


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...