Saturday, March 22, 2014

Distant Horizon by Kay Wyne


Distant Horizon
14" x 14" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Contemporary Palette Knife Painting
This painting is one of several in a series...all same size canvas, similar color palette, all exploring the landscape.  I usually have issues painting with green, but I found some greens that I liked....I mixed and mixed and mixed.  And probably won't be be able to repeat this green because I was experimenting with my paints and didn't write my recipe for this color down.  There are four more pieces that are possible companion pieces...for a grouping.  Check back tomorrow for another painting!  Contact Kay for purchasing information.  Thanks, Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...