Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Almond Blossom work in progress oil painting by Marion Hedger

Almond Blossom Palette knife oil painting WIP
by Marion Hedger
24x30cm (approx 10x12inch)
Oil on Canvas Panel
Work in Progress

As you read this I shall be on my way to Japan. Hopefully the cherry blossom will be in bloom and I will come away with heaps of photos to work from when I get back. I may also do some sketching while I am there, although I am very hesitant about sketching/painting outside in full view.

To get me in the mood, I cut some of my almond blossom an placed it in this vase. The vase is from a set of three, all slightly different but all with odd angled sides. Talk about making things difficult to paint! This painting is not quite finished - I still have to work on the branch on the table and, now that I see the photo, alter the stem on the left.

Contact me about this, or any other painting HERE
Take a look at Marion Hedger's art website



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...