Friday, February 14, 2014

"Windswept Lightning Over the Rockies" by Karla Nolan


A miniature palette knife oil painting, this little gem was more difficult to paint than one might think.  Trying to get a "wind" feeling, add in the lightning bolts and still imply snow on the top of mountains plus an impending storm -- all at once, of course -- well, I think I may have pulled it off!  I had a blast painting this one....

"Windswept Lightning Over the Rockies", 4"x4"" miniature palette knife oil painting on gesso board, $48 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information


Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...