Friday, February 28, 2014

Red Pepper Palette Knife Painting by Atlanta Artist, Jill Saur

Atlanta Art
©1990-2014 Red Pepper Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

I painted and sold this 11"x14" acrylic palette knife painting, "Red Pepper Delight", to one of my avid collector's from out-of-state.  I'm often asked if I ever miss my paintings when they leave my studio.  Looking at this little guy, I'd have to say, "Yes, I do."  

I have other works available and they can be viewed on my website. CLICK HERE  
I also love to paint commissions.  Please see the commission page on my website to read what my happy clients have to say about their commissioned pieces.

I invite you to become a collector and experience the joy of owning artwork that uplifts and inspires your soul!  Thanks for viewing, Jill Saur.  www.JillSaur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...