Thursday, February 20, 2014

Painting Demonstration Initiation by Pamela Blaies

Pears and Winter Berries
6" x 6"
oil on linen

My doctor calls it an upper respiratory infection - I call it "the crud." Whatever it's name is, it sure has been slowing me down for the past week. I hope to recuperate before Monday night, February 24th, when I will be doing my first live painting demonstration in front of an audience. It starts at 7 pm at the Firehouse Gallery in Weatherford, Texas. The address is 119 Palo Pinto, Weatherford, Texas. I am excited and a little anxious.  But it should be fun and I'd love to see you there!

Click HERE to see my most recent video demo.

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...