Thursday, February 13, 2014

Floral Palette Knife Painting by Atlanta Artist, Jill Saur

blue flower painting
©1990-2014 Palette Knife Floral Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

On Saturday, a friend brought me a pot of beautiful flowers.  I couldn't resist rendering them with my palette knife.  My new 12"x12" acrylic palette knife painting is titled, "The Wonder Of You".  I'm dedicating this painting to photographer, Lee Daniels, who passed away yesterday. - Jill Saur

This painting is available to purchase by contacting me.  CLICK HERE
To see more of my available work, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...