Tuesday, January 28, 2014

"Tuscan Spring" by Karla Nolan


Well, it's been a while since I've blogged and posted my artwork.  I needed to take a brief hiatus to attend to some family matters but I'm hoping to be posting more regularly again. 

Can you guess what season I'd prefer to be in right now?  Hint, it's not winter!  Our forecast 1" snowfall turned out to be a half foot deep where we live.  So my mind returns to Tuscany, Italy, in the springtime where the fields are red with papaveri, the red European flowers in bloom everywhere.  This art piece comes framed up in a clean and simple gold frame, ready to go on your wall. 

"Tuscan Spring", 10"x20" framed palette knife oil painting, $525 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information




Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...