Friday, January 31, 2014

Teeter Totter Temperatures by Pamela Blaies

An Apple, An Orange and a Single White Rose
oil on linen
5" x 7"

One thing they say in Texas is, "If you don't like the weather, just wait and it will change." That has certainly been true this week. Last Sunday had a high of 76 degrees, then two days later the low of the day was 22! Now, today has been in the 70s and by Sunday it is forecasted to have a low of 30. This see-saw weather is taking a toll on me and I've been feeling a little under the weather, but I thought I would share a little petite I finished this week. Hope you have a great weekend!

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...