Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Chocolate, Diamonds, Cupcakes and Wedding Gowns - Oh My! - in Flower Mound Studio

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/works

 Angela's Wedding
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Palette Knife/Oil on Archival Panel



What happens when you mix live models, wedding gowns, diamonds, roses and pugs? A swirl of noise and excitement! Today was my first time to host a live model in Flower Mound Studio. Not only was my model the cutest gal ever, she grew up with pugs and was as happy to see my four footed helpers as they were to greet her (noisily and with gusto!). What a great way to warm up the brushes for my Valentine's workshop, Painting Romantic Florals and Dresses!

With chocolate, gourmet cupcakes, white wine, and a tray of sparkly jewelry and cute shoes in piles, we kicked off the event in thoroughly girly girl fashion. As mentioned a few days ago, I've converted my dining room into another studio (who needs a dining room??) and we had all sorts of great space and natural light for modeling and painting. I'll share more photos and paintings from the day with you over the weeks and months ahead, so stay tuned to my art bloggy. Thank you so much Angela, for making this such a special day for the pugs and I in Flower Mound Studio!



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/works

Angela is all lace and elegance!






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...