Tuesday, December 31, 2013

White Rose Medallions and an Exercise in Freedom by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/dataviewer.asp?keyvalue=13043&subkeyvalue=1342757&page=WorksZoom

White Rose Medallions and Ranunculus
by Nancy Medina
20X16
Oil on Archival Panel
White Rose Medallions was a celebration, a class demonstration and an exercise in color freedom. The year is almost done, 2014 is right around the corner, and it's amazing how quickly time is going by now. I can remember when I was a child writing the year 1976 with my number 2 pencil in cursive on a lined notebook page for school. And feeling that that date was important, significant, the bicentennial of our country. The year 2013 was the half century celebration of my life. I am officially in my 50s, and in 2013 made the biggest decision of my life. Read more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...