Monday, December 23, 2013

Pink Sorbet Peonies and an English Countryside Workshop by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1346523

Pink Sorbet Peonies 
by Nancy Medina
12X16
Oil on Archival Panel

The fresh peonies I acquired during my first trip to the grand opening of Market Street (*sound of harps!*) in Flower Mound are holding their own against adverse studio conditions, including two nights of intense glare by my LowelTota spotlight. Will they last one more? Stay tuned! I'm very excited about an invitation I've received to teach in the English countryside by a lovely group of artists there. Read more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...