Monday, November 25, 2013

Violet Halo Hydrangeas by Floral Artist Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.com/workszoom/1325439

Violet Halo Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel

After finding him almost frozen on my back garden porch, I brought a little tree lizard in from the freezing cold this morning, he curled up in my hand until he was warm, and I perched him on my indoor ficus tree. After agonizing over whether I had interfered with the natural order of things, I placed him back outside in one of my container plants, in a nice pile of leaves (with a dish towel in case he fancied a blanket). Ten minutes later I opened the back door, and there he was on the doorsill, as if he were asking to come in again. Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...