Friday, November 22, 2013

Golden Rod and Mirada Fine Art Gallery, Denver with Contemporary Equine Artist Laurie Pace


  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Golden Rod 
30 x 30 inches Oil on Canvas. SOLD 

This was one of the show openers at my Denver show that sold after the article came out in Western Art Collector featuring my work and the show at Mirada Fine art.

What I did not realize is what a special gallery Mirada truly is.  When I was putting together the article on Mirada for Visual Language and Steve Sonnen sent me the editorial, I was pleased to read about the gallery and see everything.  If you missed it in the magazine, click here to see it.


I was so honored by Steve's words:

"Mirada features award-winning artists from across the globe. The stunning artwork at Mirada has been meticulously assembled. Although the artists come from across the globe originally, Mr Sonnen selected works that embody the spirit of the region. Mirada’s unique settling helped lure this amazing pool of talent – most of whom aren’t showing in any other gallery in Colorado.  Artists of such stature as Andrew Baird, Pablo Antonio Milan, Marcela Panasiti and Laurie Justus Pace are beautifully displayed on the old stucco walls."


If you find yourself in Denver, read up on Mirada and the deep history it has in the region. Enjoy the article as it will tell you more about it and more about all the art within the walls. 

 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”
Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. 19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.  James 2:18-19


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...