Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wild at Heart Orange Parrot Tulips by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


Wild at Heart Orange Tulips
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel

Wild at Heart Orange Parrot Tulips is the daily newbie in Flower Mound Studio, a busy day and my first day back from my workshop in Florida. The handy thing about traveling a lot is just keeping the art supplies packed, since the next workshop is just around the corner! I had 2 seats open up in my sold out San Diego workshop yesterday, so this is your chance to join me to paint flowers, West Coast artists! We will take a field trip to Coronado Island to tour some of my favorite cottage gardens after class, so I sure hope to see you there. Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...