Friday, October 25, 2013

"Pink Poppy" by Karla Nolan, framed palette knife oil painting




This is a slightly older palette knife oil painting I have always been fond of but no longer have room for it on my (tiny) studio wall, so I priced it as a bit of a bargain.  It is already framed and would be a lovely addition to any room, it could fit right over that nightstand by the antique lamp you've been trying to make into a fitting vignette!  

"Pink Poppy, framed 8"x6" palette knife oil painting on canvas panel, $150 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information


Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...